Receipt of any monies and/or booking forms constitutes acceptance of all current booking conditions
- A Deposit of one third of the rental is payable together with the obligatory Booking Fee. If the booking is made less than 6 Weeks before the commencement of the holiday, payment must be made in full together with the security bond. The balance must be paid at least 6 weeks before the holiday begins. Non-payment of balance monies when due, will constitute cancellation of the holiday and forfeiture of the deposit.
- The Hirer is fully responsible for the property and agrees to take good care of the accommodation. You must pay a security bond - £50 for up to and including 4 people - £100 for more than 4. This will be returned within two weeks provided the property is left as it was found. If there is any damage or items missing from the property please inform us immediately and ensure this is before you leave. This enables us to leave every property clean and fully equipped each week. If damages are not reported the cost of repair or replacement (plus a £5 fee) will be deducted from the security bond. The hirer must leave the property in the state of general order in which it was found. All rubbish should be removed from the property. An additional charge will be made if extra cleaning is required as a result of the property being left in a dirty condition upon the hirer’s departure.
- The hire of the property starts from 4.00pm on the day of arrival until 10.00am on the day of departure.
- The total number of people booked to stay in the property must not be exceed the maximum number of people as indicated in the brochure or on the website. We reserve the right to terminate Hire immediately without refund if numbers are exceeded.
- In the course of their duties Keswick Cottages and their representatives reserve the right to enter a property at any time.
- We recommend you take out suitable insurance to cover your holiday. If you need to cancel your booking, please let us know immediately and confirm in writing. If the cancellation is prior to 6 weeks before the arrival date of your stay the deposit and booking fee will be non-refundable. If the cancellation is within 6 weeks of your arrival date the full amount of monies paid will be retained by Keswick Cottages.
- If for any reason a property becomes unavailable you will be informed immediately. You will also be offered a suitable alternative or your money back (less booking fee).
- No discounts/refunds will be made for electrical or mechanical failure or loss of water supply of any kind unless due to our (or the owners) negligence. However, we promise to make every effort to have any such failures corrected as soon as possible.
- Personal belongings are at hirer's risk at all times. NO responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage to any car or its contents unless due to our (or the owners) negligence.
- Damages and breakages must be reported to us immediately. It is vital that we are able to undertake investigation and carry out corrective action where possible. While every effort is made to ensure that descriptions, advertisements or representations are made in good faith, we will not be responsible for any representations made by an employee or by any other on our behalf.
- We must be informed if you are bringing your pet/s with you and at no time are pets to be left unattended in any property or be allowed in any bedrooms. You must also clean up after your pet/s both inside and outside of the property.
- The information contained on this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical and other errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We have the right to change the prices of the holiday arrangements featured or mentioned on this website at any time without prior notice. If any price is obviously incorrect, we will not be bound by it. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so. You must ensure you check all details of the chosen holiday or travel arrangements (including the price) with us by telephone or other approved means at the time of booking.
- Keswick Cottages arrange bookings of holiday accommodation as agents only on behalf of the owner. The contract entered into is between the owner of the holiday accommodation and the holidaymaker. The contract is effective once payment has been received from the hirer.
- Where wireless Broadband is available in the property, Keswick Cottages and the owner cannot be held responsible for connectivity problems, loss of internet service or any other problems resulting from the use of the broadband service.
- You must report any complaints immediately to Keswick Cottages or the property owner, where upon the matter wil be looked into and resolved without delay if at all possible. No consideration will be given to any refund/discount when reporting complaints after your holiday as this is too late for us to rectify and properly investigate.
- Prices include vat (where applicable). Vat no. 915 7327 18.