Keswick Cottages Facebook Giveaway - Terms and Conditions.
1. The competition is open to registered users of Facebook, aged 18 or over. The competition will run from 14.00pm on 12th June 2019 to 23:00 on 3rd July 2019.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The promoter of this competition is Keswick Cottages. Registered Office: Lakeland View, How Lane, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5RS.
4. To enter, entrants must like Keswick Cottages page and share the post on any of the competition posts on the Keswick Cottages Facebook Page.
5. Any number of comments may be submitted.
6. There will be one winner. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winning Entries.
The prize is as follows:
The winner will receive a 2 night stay at Lords Seat in Thornthwaite www.keswickcottages.co.uk/lordsseat from Friday the 12th of July to Sunday the 14th of July . The prize is for up to 6 guests and it is worth £785.
7. Keswick Cottages will announce the winner via a Facebook post at 10:00am on the 4th July 2019 following the competition closing. The winner will be notified via a private message and also via the facebook post. The winner will be drawn at random by a member of the Keswick Cottages team.
8. The winners must provide their name, address, email address and contact telephone number and confirm that they are available to accept the prize as specified by Keswick Cottages. Keswick Cottages reserves the right to request proof of age, residence and identity of the winner. If a winner cannot provide any of the above details and confirmations to Keswick Cottages satisfaction within 7 days of being contacted by Keswick Cottages and/or cannot confirm they accept the prize within 5 days of being notified , the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and we reserve the right to select another winner from the remaining Entries.
9. By entering, Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Keswick Cottages and not to Facebook. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Keswick Cottages, not Facebook.
10. The winners consent to Keswick Cottages announcing their name publicly as a prize winner, making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of the Entry and otherwise exploiting the Entry and any rights in relation to the Entry for any purpose and without compensation.
11. The information entrants provide will be used by Keswick Cottages for the purpose of conducting this competition.
12. Keswick Cottages reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or offer a reasonable equivalent to the prize described. The winner may not exchange the prize for cash or other cash alternative.
13. In accepting the prize, the prize winner accepts our visitor terms and conditions.